Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy P-day / D-Day

Hello Family,

How are you all?  I guess school is just about over.  When is everyone’s last day?  Are you excited for the break?

We had another good week.  We just had transfers, so it looks like I will be with Elder Castro here until he finishes in five weeks.  Every time we see a plane fly overhead he sighs and says, "Hey, llave (that’s Colombian speak, I think) look, there I go."  It looks like we already have a few people to work with in his last few weeks.  Last night, two of our favorite mamita’s grown children, Vaneza and Joao, decided to start accepting visits from us.  We also started teaching Kiara, Génesis´ cousin.  She is really shy, so we have been trying to find ways to get her to participate more in the lessons.

Thanks for the BYU lacrosse update.  I am glad they did so well.  They have a lot of really good club teams.  I think their rugby team is pretty good, too.

Sorry, but I don’t have much time to talk.  We just got back from a mission-wide leadership training for Elder Castro and we still need to do all of our other P-day duties.

Please send Holty a happy P-day D-Day!
Well, I hope to hear from you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment