Monday, August 20, 2012

Elder Christofferson's coming!


Querido Fam Fam,

Happy Birthday, Lia!  Guess what!  You made it to voting age.  This will be the first time for both of us.  Let’s make America a little more mormon-ier.  I wish I could have gone to Provo with you, but there are more exciting things happening in Guayaquil.  Is Ava excited to be jefa (chief mom) for the week?

We are sure excited about the visit from Elder Christofferson.  All of Guayaquil North and South will be there.  Did you know that the Twelve always take time to shake every missionaries hand?  I just learned that.  I am the practice accompañest for a special choir that will perform Divina Luz (The Light Divine).  They sound really good.

I am glad you enjoyed all my planned homecoming activities without me.  I would have liked to see some of those historical sites.

Well, I think my companion has a few more P-day activities planned.  We keep working hard.  I hope I will be able to just enjoy these last few weeks doing the Lord´s work.

Mas me tronqueo. (He’s is getting trunkier)

Feely
Your comment about readjusting to the less glorious labor of receiving a secular education me inquietó a little, Mom.  How is it trying to stay close to the Lord without being able to focus everything on his work?  I know he keeps loving us just the same after we are released, but it just seems like it will be so much harder to feel his influence so plenamente in life.

Well, lots of Nan loves--
Mr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment