Monday, February 14, 2011

Élder Lulán de Washington no la capital

 Hello Family,

How are things going?  Did you get my emails and pictures from last week?  A bunch came back as unsent.
P-day overlooking the city from Turi
Things are about the same in Totoracocha.  We are back in finding mode.  Our investigator who is progressing, Jessica Nacipuchi, has been out of town this week because her brother just got out of rehab.  She has been talking to him about what we are teaching her and he would like to hear our message.  We’ll see how it goes with him.

Los Elderes Lulán y Nuñez, Cuenca
This week I had got to see all the members from back in Monay.  Familia Patiño, the last family that Elder Salvioli and I were working with, got baptized and I got to go to the service.  They were ready to get baptized since our first visit with them.  At the end of the baptismal service, they both testified about how there was a new spirit of peace and respect in their home after they started listening to us.  I was glad I got to go and support them.  Elder Salvioli also told me Hernán blessed the sacrament this week.

Well, I hope they will have sent the mail tomorrow.  We are still in a mail famine.  It has been a few weeks since anything has arrived from Guayaquil

Love you all,
Élder Lulán de Washington no la capital (this is how people introduce me)

No comments:

Post a Comment