Monday, November 14, 2011

Internet trouble...


Dear Family,

How are you all doing?  I am sorry, but I don’t have much time.  I could not get into the internet for about half an hour.

We had a good week.  It has been weird.  For the last week, we have had all these unexpected people show up to church, but then they never come back.  It is a surprise batch every time.

Zona Puerto Lisa/Centenario

I liked your last few letters.  I don’t know why, but your last one reminded me of all those winter smells as I read about your holiday activities.  Burning fir wood, wassel, juniper.  I forgot about all that stuff.  Now I get a cold if the temperature drops below 80 degrees.  Actually, I don’t really ever know what the temperature is.  34-36 in Celsius.

Sorry I can’t write much.  I will send you a happy Victor picture to make it up.  Your last email about the smile got corrupted.  If you wouldn’t mind sending it again.

Love you all,
Mr. V

Caption for picture:  
Back: Elder Romney, Narvaez, Verduzco, Klingonsmith; 2do-Zuleta, Ludlam, Quishpee, Johnson, Díaz, Roviro, Demke, Juan Pedro, Whitney; 1ra-Brazo de Gomez, Lewis, Linares 

No comments:

Post a Comment