Monday, December 19, 2011

Talk to you Sunday! Feliz Navidad

 
Dear Family,

How are you all this week?  I hope you are enjoying winter break.  Everyone here is asking me if it is snowing in Seattle.

Juan Reyes
This week we found a man named Juan Reyes.  He is kind of timid but has accepted a baptismal date.  He has been especially receptive to the idea of receiving a remission of his sins and pleasing the Lord.  We are really lucky to have found him.  We are having some problems with Nancy.  I think we are fighting some hidden Testigo (Jehovah Witness) influences that she doesn’t want to admit it.  She keeps inviting us to their meetings.  She wants a one for one deal.  I think we need to talk about the nature of receiving commitments and covenants from the Lord.

4 pm sounds like a good time to call.  I think you are two or three hours before Ecuador time.  I am not sure what I’ll do about shoes.  Mine are getting pretty "holy".  Missionary humor.

Sorry, but I don’t have much time to write.  Talk to you Sunday!

Feliz Navidad~
Elder Nano

Nan's question for family:  Why do I always have companion problems?  (I am hoping for some kind of motherly machete).

No comments:

Post a Comment