Monday, November 29, 2010

Just a quickie!

Dear Familia,

I'm sorry, but I don't have much time to write.  Just send pictures.  I got the package last week.  The latino companions all liked the carne seco (jerky).  It got us through being locked up in the house all day Sunday for the census.  I was glad to get everyone's letters.  Thanks!

This was a good week.  We did not do as much contacting this week because we have a good base of investigators to work with now.  We just learned that there is going to be a new Preach My Gospel coming out and they are going to use Ecuador Guayaquil Sur as "cuy" (guinea pigs) to test it out.  I am pretty excited.  They are truly going to take President Hinkley's commitment to double the number of baptisms seriously.

Next week is zone conference and then we are going to have a missionary leadership conference.  This means the conference is for everyone except junior companions, so they are sending us to work out in Loja for the week.

Well, my three weeks in the Cuenca area are about up, so I guess I'll be moving on.  Just kidding!

Sorry I didn't have much time this week.  I'll write more next week...

Love,

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment